Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sick Daze~~~


Since Monday I've been having dizzy spells and a constant migrane--- so todays OOTD is VERY casual. Been out to the Radiologist to get a CT scan and I'll be off to my 7 Study  later tonight. 

T-shirt Vest Leggings Socks Boots


Wearing my UGGs rolled down is my favorite way-- I like the contrast of the different textures {not sure if this is a southern trend or not but I LOVE it}!

Earrings & School Ring

 After my appt. we {my mother MJ and I} went to Benelux Coffee in downtown Raleigh. They have AMAZING coffee and belgium waffles. Their waffles are made-to-order and are golden crispy on the outside and light & fluffy on the inside--- perfect when you are starving aka not allowed to eat all day before brain scans!
Nutella w/ strawberry, banana & whip :)
Vanilla Latte


Wrapping up week #2 of the 7 Experiment tonight
ring bracelet 













Love Always~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment