Thursday, January 29, 2015

Belated New Years Party



Dress Necklace Boots 
     Last Sunday my small group {about 15 junior girls from my church} got together with our fabulous leaders to eat dinner, play games, catch-up on the latest, and plan some of our events for 2015.I went with a cute casual look {pictured to the right}, pairing one of my absolute favorite casual dresses, with this fur vest, and my Melissa Frye boots. 

Vest Bracelet
The vest is currently sold out, but if you do a little window shopping I'm sure a bunch of boutiques near you will have other chic faux fur alternatives. Now can we all take a minute to admire this beautiful cuff…?!?! I'm absolutely in love with it--- it's not only an elephant cuff but its Lilly {insert heart eyed emoji here}. My loving mother tracked down the last one on the east coast for one of my christmas presents {thanks MJ}.


Heres to an amazing new year with friends, fashion, fellowship, football, and family! Hope y'all had a fabulous new year and a great start to second semester, work, or just life in general. 


Love Always ~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment