Friday, January 30, 2015

My Everyday Jewelry!


Do you have certain jewelry pieces that you seem to always put on, even when you're just going on a grocery store run or tanning with your friends by the pool? I am guilty of this. I adore my elaborate jewelry collection, and yet I tend to always reach for the same few pieces to wear on a daily basis. 

My rings: these two I wear religiously- every single day. The one on the left, in gold, is my class ring (worn on my right ring finger) that my parents so graciously bought for me this past fall. Contrary to typical class rings where the student has their choice in stone, design, cut, ect. in which no 2 are the same, my schools class ring is the same. Each year the junior class has a Ring Banquet in which we are individually presented with our ring and the last time before graduation that we we, as a class, will be all recognized. The only variations are in the different karat gold (a few opt for white gold but the yellow gold is traditional). It's a 14 karat yellow gold with black onyx ring. Our school seal is engraved in the stone with 20 on one side of the band and 16 on the other {representing my graduation year 2016}, with my full name engraved on the inside of the band. The other ring is a sterling sliver hand-engraved monogramed dome ring (worn on my left middle finger). This ring was my first "big girl" purchase. I bought it for myself the summer before my freshman year in high school, with my own money that I had saved up. 

My go to studs: {from left to right} we have my sterling silver Tiffany bulb earrings gifted to me by my aunt. Then my grandmothers pearls that she gave me for my 15th birthday {these things are HUGE and I love it!!} & then my sterling Tory Burch logo studs that I bought for myself 2 summers ago when I spent two weeks at Stanford University, these always add a cute pop to an outfit especially when wearing a bun/updo. 



My other go to earrings are my Sheila Fajl hoops {in brushed gold and brushed rose gold}.







 WATCHES---

    • My dad's Rolex that I borrow for special occasions b/c its a BEAUT
    • My clear/rose gold Michael Kors chronograph watch
I pair these watches with a variety of different bracelets but my essential one that I don't leave the house without is currently sold out. My Tiffany Venetian Link bracelet in sterling silver has been with me since 7th grade. My aunt has a tradition of always giving me a Tiffany & Co. timeless piece for either my birthday or Christmas. This bracelet is my staple. 



My monogrammed necklace is another staple {pictured above}. It is in desperate need of polishing, but this sterling silver classic captures my preppy edge. While I am looking for a small gold one-- this one will last me many more years.

Another one of my favorite necklaces {pictured below--- and currently MIA} is my other pride and joy. This necklace is on a much shorter chain and hangs just a bit looser than a choker. If you know me, then you know that I am OBSESSED with elephants so its a no brainer that I have fallen in love with it {really need to find it!!!}
Dogeared "Good Luck Elephant Necklace -- dipped in gold--
I wear most of these pieces 24/7--- only taking them off to shower, exercise, and sleep. I enjoy pairing different stones and metals together to create an effortlessly chic "arm party." Do you have pieces that are your staples? What are they and do they have any special meaning to you? Have a fabulous day y'all!


Love Always~~~





2 comments:

  1. OMG! I absolutely LOVE elephant necklaces, especially the symbolism behind them! Charming Charlie has a mini-elephant necklace available online that only costs $6; I wear it practically everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your everyday jewelry are all looking fab. I know those would look good on any outfit you wear. Surely, it would give such an elegant and classy boost to your everyday style. Thanks for sharing that, Grace! All the best to you!

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete