Saturday, June 20, 2015

"I don't sweat...I sparkle"

While i would love to be able to claim this quote as a fact....it most defiantly is not true. In lieu of my ability to be an Edward Cullen vampire that sparkles in the sun, I enjoy working out or just lounging around in Lululemon athletic wear, which makes me feel almost as amazing!

I've tried every brand under the sun: from Nike, Under Armor, Adidas, Athleta, ect..... I have come to hold "Lulu" as the Queen B of sports wear. From my constant errands, to hot yoga and tennis, lulu has everything you might need. 

Here are some of the lulu pieces I wore this past week for tennis....

Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank $48
Hit Your Stride Skirt- $64
- This tank top is made of the highest quality fabric that keeps sweat off of you! I bought mine in a size up because I like my tennis tops to be loose, but if you're thinking of buying this top for yoga, I'd defiantly go for your true size.
- Every Lulu skirt I own is so comfortable. They run true to size and are made of amazing materials       that keep you feeling clean and dry...even when you're playing tennis outside 8 hours a day


105 F Singlet $52
Tracker Short $54
Free To Be *Wild Sport Bra $48
- My ABSOLUTE favorite Lulu item is the 105 F Singlet with the scalloped edges, so loose and comfortable. Plus has a fairly open back so looks really cute with strappy sports bras like the Free to be *Wild one from Lulu.
- These shorts are 1. so comfortable and 2. fashionable cute chic for athletic wear
- I own this sports bra in 3 different colors and it is by far my favorite of the Lulu ones I own, the light weight and breathability of the bra along with the fun straps in the back make it my favorite

No Limits Tank
Pace Setter Skirt
- So both of these styles (last summer/fall) are not online at the moment: but I'm sure you can find them on Ebay. A lulu top that is similar (with regards to having a built in bra with little padding) would be this.
- A lulu doupe for this skirt would be a newer style called the Pace Rival Skirt ii-- doesn't have the 3 layers of ruffles but it does have some cute pleats.

***My friend Emery in the picture also happens to be sporting a Lululemon (fellow Lulu enthusiast) Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank in grey and another one of my favorite shorts the Speed Short in a beautiful electric coral.

Love Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment