Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Favorites: Fab 5

6.26.15 5favs




1. Faux Cartier LOVE bracelet- $50
Yesterday, when I was out doing a little damage to my credit card (My name is Jamie Grace, and I am a shopaholic) I stumbled upon this beauty....or so I thought. 

One of the most coveted pieces of jewelry in any fashionistas collection, the Cartier LOVE bracelet, is a item that I've been saving up for what seems like forever. While having this amazing piece of fashion would pull any 'arm-candy' together perfectly, the price tag deters  many (starting at $6,300)! So when I found this at my local Monkees I was in awe, but not of its beauty but the price tag...wait for it...$50!!! It was a dupe/knockoff/replica/fake/faux or what-have-you but you would have no idea. Of course I picked it up because the 6,250 difference was too much to let it slip out of my hands. They also had faux LOVE rings for $35. Definitely check your local Monkee's for these dupes (currently no online) 


Tennis, running, yoga, ect. this top is not only super cute but also super practical for day-to-day use (SUPER COMFY) but also for working out. The open back would look absolutely adorable with a lace bralette with cute strap designs in the back (Free People is my fav!) But also when you tie it up in the back it is perfect for a match or hot yoga. Definitely will be wearing this tennis season on the courts.


I recently went to the eye-doctor for the first time in YEARS and I found out that I was nearsighted so I would need glasses for driving and sitting in the back of a lecture hall, but my eyesight wasn't bad enough to need contacts so he suggested getting sunglasses.  I picked these beauties up and they put my prescription in the lens and I am absolutely in love with them. Kate Spade has yet again outdone themselves with these Hermes look-a-likes.


I bought these beauties from Nordstrom Rack in the spring and have found myself wearing them so often this summer; super comfortable and chic. Sadly this style is out of stock but you can find some similar ones currently for sale at Nordstrom or Saks but if you are as in love with them as I am, go check your local Nordstrom Rack or Ebay! 


While at Charlottes at North Hills I fell in love with this bag. While I had been eyeing it for over a year, I was looking at the Classic Monogram style of the bag. The vintage look is so beautiful in my opinion, with the worn in leather handles this bag is perfect for the summer. 


Love Always,





No comments:

Post a Comment